This Friday (6/12) you can experience the ultimate American Dream: drinking beer on a baseball field! If you love beer or the ballpark experience (minus the baseball part), don’t miss the 9th Annual Raley Field Brewfest. You’ll be able to sample brews from over 40 breweries — and if that’s not enough — you can thrash with the totally tubular ‘80s party band 8 Track Massacre. But most importantly, the Raley Field Brewfest is a great way to bond with friends and experience Raley Field in a whole new way.
Here are a few of the things I’m looking forward to most at this year’s festivities:
- Trying some new creations from my favorite breweries — Lagunitas, Anchor Brewing, and Anderson Valley Brewing Co.
- Sampling local brewing scene. I wonder what Hoppy Brewing, New Helvetia Brewing, Ruhstaller Beer, and Track 7 have up their sleeve!
- Reliving my glory days on the field. In my tee-ball heyday, I was a hitting machine.
- Possibly dance to some of favorite ‘80s jams…this depends on how much sampling I’ve done.
- Eat all kinds of ballpark food. Hotdogs, hamburgers, and pizza, you better watch out!
Join me for some fun on the field at this year’s Raley Field Brewfest. Tickets are on sale now for $40 online or $45 at the door. For more information, check out the Sacramento365.com event listing. I look forward to seeing you there!
*** This blog post was written by Dylan Fisher, Sacramento365.com’s Content Specialist.